Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ready or not?

Yesturday was a ready or not day for me. I dont get stressed a lot and when I am I don't show it, I think that just comes from my parents who arent stressful people. But yesturday I was beginning to get really stressed. I sort of just get a stomach ache and THINK A LOT. This Sunday we are multiplying into 2 services. This I am very excited about. I would like to say man I am not ready. But I have to say to myself ready or not Sunday is coming. Dont get me wrong we will get everything done and it will be good and worth it, its just sometimes you see things right in the middle of the project and they can be overwhelming. We are doing a great set design for this 5 week series and we just are finishing up with that today. Pray for us as we embrace the next path on the Journey for Element Church.

I am very excited about our worship team this week as we add 2 very talented people. I have an ideal size that I think is good for a worship team and we are about to reach that. That excites me. After that we just start rotating everyone. To many musicians does not make better music, worship leaders, remember that. Typically it will muttle the sound. Find a handful of quality musicians and then rotate everyone.

We have a big meeting tonight for our setup/tech team, pray for me that I get all the packets and information down correctly and that I communicate it well to our team. We want everyone that serves at Element Church to never feel like this is an obligation but an opportunity.

Thats it, got to go to work
Worshipping Him,
Adam