Monday, November 5, 2007

10 hours from home

Jeff and I came to Great Falls MT which is about 10 hours north of nowhere. HA. Its a long way from home. We are at a conference here for the denomination. It was actually quite interesting sitting in on the business meetings, which I have never been a part of before due to being non denominational. However I was able to meet some really cool guys today. I was able to connect with another worship pastor here that is part of a 2 year old church plant. It was very good to connect and see that I am headed on the right track and yet also get some insight on where to go from here. Let me strongly encourage any ministry pastor to surround yourself with people and resources that understand the game. It is so valuable to be able to bounce ideas of and steal ideas from other pastors. Blogging has become a great form of communication lately. I have tried to get every worship leader to start blogging, so we can all stay together on topics and issues related. Also we post our set lists and designs here so we can share songs and such. What a great tool.

Not sure whats on the aggenda tommorow however I look forward to connecting with some other worship guys to pick their brain.

I miss my wife a ton and cant wait to see her. We are growing so much right now in our marriage and ministry together. Love her to death.

I also love HEROES. If you are not a fan I am so sorry. But tonights episode was unreal. Still like LOST better but this comes in for a close 2nd. GO WATCH IT NOW.

worshipping Him
adam