Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I love my wife

My wife is an awesome person. I can't imagine who and where I would be without her. I really believe she has a call on her life to write and she really has seen that also. So over the years she has written everything from letters, to a thousand journal entries, full of incredible thoughts. The way she uses words is something only God can gift. So through pursueing what God has in store for her she has decided to connect with Jerry Jenkins the author of "Left Behind" and his writing school. Its all online and she will be set up with a mentor just for her over the next two years to help her delevope her writing. After two years she goes from "The Apprentice" to "The Craftsman", and here they will actually help connect her with a publisher to begin publishing her work. I am very proud of her and going after this. Soon you will read the writings of Amber Cruz, and I am very excited about that day. I don't brag on her enough, but she is amazing. I will try an convince her to start blogging about her journey there. We will keep you posted.

Worshipping Him,
Adam