Friday, November 16, 2007

3 for $10 sale


About this time last year I released my first album entitled "Nights Like These". It was a great experience and the drummer from the "Desperation Band" was my producer and drummer. I traveled a little last year doing different gigs and plan on doing a little around the cheyenne area. Right now I have a bunch of cd's left over and I am wanting to not only put a copy in your hands but into the hands of your friends. So I am offering a deal now until they are out. You can purchase 3 cds for $10. Not $10 a piece but $10 gets you 3 cds. Hand them out. Give them away. Bless someone with them. I have been working on some new material and hope that in the near future I might be able to hit the studio again. I am really looking forward to some of the stuff God has given me lately. One song in which we just did here at Element about a month ago.

The easiest way to get your copies is to go to www.myspace.com/adamcruz and find the Paypal button. Thank you all who have supported my musical pursuits thus far, and hope some of you might join the journey.


Worshipping Him,
Adam