Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Transition

Like I said in a previous post, Amber and I desire to leave well and to transition smooth. Please pray that God would give pastor Tony and I the wisdom in finding the next guy as Youth Pastor. Ideally I would love for him to be here for the last couple of weeks that I am here so I can hand off the baton so to speak. The reality is, that is probably not going to happen (not saying God can't if he wants) so just pray that we would be able to find someone quickly after I leave. We have some leads but nothing solid right now. I know that if God has called us on then He has someone else moving in. We trust that and hold to that, but we have to be faithful on our part to and do some of the work in finding him. So just pray for the process and the wisdom to do it right.





...for the Lamb's reward

Adam