Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My hearts on Fire!!!

Here I am Tuesday morning in my office in sheridan wy trying to get ready for High School Youth Group. I love what I am doing but I am on fire for where we are going. I am trying to stay focused but all I think about 24/7 is Cheyenne and loving the people there and serving them. My heart is on fire to see God be huge in that community through our team. I know God wants that here also but my heart is in cheyenne now. I can't wait to learn and serve under and alongside with Jeff, Grant, and Keenan. I guess this is how you know your headed the right direction when God burns in your heart this kind of passion. I want this fire to never seize. I hear of pastors that come into a community to do great things and after so long of being there it just becomes inward focused and no longer about seeing the lost saved, but about the right colors going up in the church walls and such. I want to never become lethargic in my pursuit for God to move, regardless of how long I have been in a community. If we have the right focus and our eyes are on Jesus we won't go there. So Jesus keep my eyes on you and my heart ripped open before you that you may keep the fire alive inside.

Element Team- only 7 more weeks. I am praying for this weekend wish I could join you!

...that the Lamb would receive the reward of his suffering
ADAM