Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Afterthoughts 5-24-09

Here are my thoughts from the day.

-- I'm tired. Its been awhile since I have felt exhausted on sunday, not sure if its cause I've been sick all week. But man I'm tired today.

-- Worship was powerful. God's name was declared! My team was ON today. Element you guys have a great worship team, PUT ME ASIDE, this team passionately loves Jesus, loves worship and loves to see His church worship. I am so blessed with great musicians that love Jesus so much.

-- Jeff tackled the topic of prayer today! Something we all struggle with. Not "HOW TO PRAY" but "DOES GOD HEAR ME WHEN I PRAY?" We reminisced over lunch about the sermon and what was big for us. It was cool to hear everyone. Great job Jeff.

-- Amber and I are headed out of town to run the boulderbolder 10k. Should be a good time. Our first competitive run.

Set List-
Sing Sing Sing - Chris Tomlin
Let Your Kingdom Come - Adam Cruz
Your Name - New Life Worship
I've Had Questions - Tim Hughes


Adam