Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday AfterThoughts!

WOW I am finally posting on a sunday night.

<>< Another great sunday at Element Church. I love to worshipping God corporately. I want it to be said of Element Church that they are worshippers. God's presence was there today in a strong way. The theme of worship and the message was such a powerful topic. God really moved through the service.

<>< 218 in service. 7 people made decisions for Christ today. Its amazing the people getting connected with Element Church. Their stories are so powerful. I love that we arn't just seeing transfer growth but growth from the lost finding Christ and plugging into church, some of them now 40 and never stepped foot into church, or have waited a long time. So good.

<>< We had a great setup team today. We show up at 6:30am every sunday for setup and our target setup time is 7:45am. The last few weeks it has been like 20-30min over that. Today we we right on time. Made all the difference in rehearsal.

<>< We actually had our first major, can I say, awkward moment here at Element. I was in the middle of a solo instrumental song when the power goes out. So there I am standing in front of 150 people starring, thinking what now. I am not a commedian so there was no hope there. I had to just converse as best I can while our tech team figured everything out. I felt like I had been up there for 10 min. O it was bad. Everyone handled it well and laughed it off. Hope we dont experience that again.

<>< The band really did a great job today. I felt really tight with them. Lee did a jammin vocal solo at the end of our opening song. Check it out online.

<>< Set List for Dec. 23rd 2007:
O come O come emmanuel- Third Day
Beautiful Jesus- Kristian Stanfill
Maker of Heaven - Desperation Band
Overcome - Desperation Band

Alright thats it.

Worshipping Him,
Adam