Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday's Sunday AfterThoughts! LOL

This is becoming a usual for me the last few weeks. I should re-consider my title. I really do try to post faithfully on Sunday nights. Yesturday I was so tired. No reason, just really tired and after church I went to bed and got up at 4:30 to head to our Christmas Party for the staff. So anyways I wasn't able to post anything.

Element was great yesturday. I love our church. I really mean that, if I wasn't a pastor here, this is where I would attend. I love how involved IN the community we are, I love the vision we have for our church and city, I love the people that come, I love the people that volunteer. I love element church.

We had 214 people in service yesturday. Its good to be up over 200. Not that you can't do church with less than that, but I love the room dynamics when it feels full. Its seems like people feel more comfortable and they sing out. When I look out it helps me with the energy level.

We finally got our camera back. We bought a Canon XL1 earlier this summer and have not had use of it for several months due to a video distortion problem. We sent it in and just received it back in perfect condition. It was nice to use it again. It shoots at a much better video quality.

This week we introduced a new version of "O come let us adore him" that just simply ROCKED! I thought the band did so well. It opens with a great piano loop and the drums are jamming.

Set List for sunday dec. 16th
Love the Lord - Lincoln Brewster
Gloria - Mercy Me
Glorious One- Steve Fee
Glory- Hillsong United
O come let us adore him- Element Version

Worshipping Him,