Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday's Sunday AfterThoughts

Well another stupid internet issue. I had my afterthoughts all typed up and then posted and the internet went out and so I lost everything so I just decided to not post.

I wanted to apologize for not getting video and pics up of last weeks service on Dec. 2nd. I promise the video goes up today, and pictures hopefully really soon.

We had a fantastic service today. It was great. Our biggest service yet. We had 240 people. God is doing great things here at Element and I am so honored that he chooses me to be a part.

Our worship team was outstanding. They always do great at helping facilitate worship in that place. What a bunch of worshippers we have. Go Team. I am very excited about all that is happening in the Element World. Our team is growing and that is good. We are able to have people on rotations so that they dont have to play each week now. Which has been such a blessing. We added a new vocalist this week, LEE. Lee just moved back to cheyenne about a 2 months ago, and has been such a blessing to the team. We are looking at several new musicians in the work and its a very exciting future ahead.

Good job today team, Good job volunteers, Jeff again preached a great message that will be online quickly.

Thankyou Elementers for partnering with Element Church in making Cheyenne a place that loves God.

Check out Pastor Jeff's blog for more updates on specific things about sunday!

Set List:
Joy to the world - element version (Beatles style)
You, You are God - Gateway
Love the Lord - Lincoln Brewster
God of Wonders - Third day
O come let us adore him- Element Version

Worshipping Him,
Adam