Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weekend pre-look

I am very excited about this week. I didnt start out feelin this way. In fact I felt very unprepared and not ready. Mentally I wasn't in it like I was last week. Partly because this week in our heads doesnt carry the same weight as last week. WHY? Why doesnt it. 5 people got saved last week. There was no other reason that we launched element church last week than for that reason. Is this week any different. Absolutely not. We want 5 people commiting their lives to Christ again and again, week after week. Our focus should never move from this no matter how cool or creative we get. Anyways I had to have a heart check this week and look at what this is all about.

Very excited about this week though. We have some creative set designs for the sermon. Can't wait to get more and more creative with our set designs.

Worship set this week is:

I Belong to Jesus- Dennis Jernigan (new chord progression and totally acoustic)
Everyone - Desperation Band
O praise Him- David Crowder Band
Let everything thing that has breath- Chris Tomlin
Doxology- David Crowder Band version

Worshipping Him
Adam Cruz