Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Recap

Well if things went as my dream was telling me this morning we would have had a very sad service. It was weird because last week, Launch week, I had a great night rest, however this week I was a mess. I could not sleep at all along with Jeff and Grant. Not sure if there was something spritually going on or what but none of us slept. I dreamed that Jeff wanted to go and shoot a video for next week at like 7:00am which is usually when we start setting up. I was like "Jeff we can do this later this week, but he insisted." So we got to church at like 8:00 and I was like there is no way we will be able to set up. The dream made me a nervous mess.

However our service went great. I believe God was there and was worshiped. I am learning a lot and still have so much to learn. Worship dynamics and people and all the things that go into worship ministry is so much more than you would ever think. Dont get me wrong there is nothing in the world I would rather be doing, but I am learning a lot.

We were praying this week for 120 and we had 127. God is so faithful to bring the people and call the hearts if we will be faithful to give our all to Him and do all we can. God wants us to dream and it takes a lot of trust and faith to dream as big as He is. If I caught it right from Jeff we had 5 more decisions for Christ this morning. This is what its all about. I am just blown away that God just simply uses us for His glory. And yet its so simple. Just give everything and He gives everything. HA.

Curtis (our Youth Pastor) jumped in on Djembe for a new rendition of "I belong to Jesus" to open up the service. Great job Curtis. Bryant and Morgan and Amber just do a wonderful job every week. It gets better and better.

Doing a couple of really cool songs this sunday. Check out next weeks video to hear them. They will really pull in well with the message. Probably the two most complicated songs we have done yet.

Well thats a wrap up.

Worshipping Him,
Adam Cruz