Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday Afterthoughts!

Yesturday, Jeff and I tagged teamed our message. It was a great idea I think. One of the things we talked about is how we can base our worship experiences completely on feelings. Its not just about that. Its funny because Jeff and I both didnt feel it yesturday. It was a weird sunday. maybe God had it that way just to eat our own words. Funny how God will do that.

Amber and I almost lost our home in a fire cause by cooking oil. I burned my hands with 2nd degree burns all over running the pot of oil out of the house to save it, which plays a role in how I felt yesturday. I will post pics later this week.

We had 206 people this week. Unreal. Another 40 people jump from last week. Jeff had really cool connection this week that we will share about soon, for potential meeting space.

God is good!

We built 2 12ft pieces of Stainglass windows. I will post our stage set up in a couple days.

Worship set this week:
LIVE TO WORSHIP - NEW LIFE WORSHIP
NOT TO US - CHRIS TOMLIN
O WORSHIP THE KING - DAVID CROWDER
FOR WHO YOU ARE - UNITED
HERE IN YOU PRESENCE - NEW LIFE WORSHIP
I STAND AMAZED - CHRIS TOMLIN

WORSHIPPING HIM,
ADAM