Monday, October 8, 2007

so what is next?

Man I tell you I honestly did not know what to expect yesturday at our Launch service. I really thought we would have some people, but NOT 200. I mean seriosly I went back and forth on what the e worship room would look like. It was stinkin packed. I cannot express what the energy in that room is like when 150+ people are packed in vs. 40-60. Everyone fed off eachother and worships their heart out. And when you look out and people are literally 5 feet from you cause they are packed in on the first row, that is amazing. I absolutely new that God was worshipped in that place this morning. I tell you what people came expecting. 5 people got saved yesturday. Unbelievable. I can't wait to see them plug in and join life groups and get connected and watch what God does through their new lives.

Our band did a fabulous job. Every week they get better and better, I just love it.
Our set list was:
Not to us - Chris Tomlin
Sing to the King - Billy Foote
Glory- Hillsongs United
How great is our God - Chris Tomlin

Jeff delivers such great words. I love it. You can check it out online be wed. of this week.