Friday, October 5, 2007

Here we are

Man its crazy to think that in 2 days we are launching Element Church. We have poured our selves out with everything we know to do to launch well and I feel so good about it. God has given us connections, money, creativity to make this happen. The greatest thing I love about it, is that it doesnt end here. It gets bigger, better, and so much deeper from here out. In Feburary of this year I accepted the job here at Element Church. Its scary to look back at that time and think of saying NO. There is nothing else I would rather do than this right here.

We had an incredible band practice today. Our band rocks. Every week we get tighter and stronger and better and I love it. Bryant is the first drummer I have met that practices when I give him music to work on. I love having him on the team. Morgan has stepped up and done a great job. Can't wait for sunday and can't wait for whats next.

Love it love it love. The emails and people we talk to are just excited about what God is doing. I really see God's hand all over this and here we go.

Worshipping Him,
Adam