Sunday, January 18, 2009

sunday afterthoughts

We had a great sunday today.

We continued our series 21 with the topic of SIN today. I really felt like worship and the message connected with everyone today. Worship really setup this message thru the lyrics in the songs. Jeff nailed it on SIN today. Very powerful story illustrations. YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR THIS ONE!!

634 today. I love worshiping with all of you.

Tech team, Andy - Ben - Jason - Nate - Terry - Jerry, you guys are awesome. Seriously thank you for the hours you put into making our sunday morning experience the best it can be.

We announced today that we will hosting a Super Bowl Party AT THE CHURCH on the big screens. Going to be a blast. GO ARIZONA!!

I am very excited about our 1st annual worship team auditions. I know there is a lot of talent in our church and I am looking forward to seeing who God brings us. Remember its this Saturday. Please email or call the church office if you have any questions.

Just got back from ESPN Zone in Denver for a friends birthday. Had a bunch of fun with the guys.

Set List for Sunday the 18th
Happy Day - Tim Hughes
Sweetly Broken - Jeremy Riddle
The One Who Loves Me - Adam Cruz
My Chains are Gone - Chris Tomlin
Marvelous Light - Charlie Hall
I am Free - Desperation Band


FULL,
Adam