Monday, September 29, 2008

sunday afterthoughts

Sunday was beautiful in so many ways. I took 4 team members from the worship team down to the ENTER worship conference in Colorado Springs for the weekend. You can read all our posts about that below. I told my wife after service today that as we were worshipping I was seeing so many of the things we talked about from the conference take effect, or I just saw why or how they worked. It was a neat experience for me.

We didn't hold a thursday night rehearsal this week which made me very nervous, and yet the band rocked. For not rehearsing you guys did an amazing job.

Curtis knocked it out of the park yesturday. I thought he did a great job on personal evangelism. Make sure to listen to that if you weren't there.

I love worshipping with all of you.
adam

set list sunday
Solution - United
Let your kingdom come - adam cruz
the stand - united
rescue - Jared Anderson
Go tell it - Lee Mcderment