Sunday, September 14, 2008

its been to long

sorry it has been busy lately, I havn't had time to update at all.

We have had some great things happening around element lately. 496 today. I heard we had 3 chairs left in 2nd service. We really need to get into that next location so that we can continue to grow.

Jeff and I talked after church today and he shared some incredible stories with me about things God is doing in people. AWESOME. Our Launch Anniversary is coming and you do not want to miss it. Talk about some good God stories.

Jeff brought it down today. If you missed his message, you SO NEED to go listen to it. My favorite line that has convicted me: "stop trying to be like someone else, and start striving to look like Jesus and you will become everything you are supposed be". My Paraphrase, but close. Also gave a huge challenge to be in the word.

Halfway thru the series LOST. You will not want to miss our last week. Its going to be powerful.

Alright off to have some dinner with my wife,

Set List - Sept. 14
Not to Us - Chris Tomlin
Glorious One - Kristian Stanfill
O Lord Most High - Joel Hatcher
Better is One Day - Matt Redman
Pleasing to You - Jared Anderson