Sunday, July 20, 2008

sunday afterthoughts

Man I am not on the blogging role lately, I am trying to be better. Jeff just stills all my ideas. LOL. J/K

Today was a good day. The band not it out of the park. Great job guys. I hope you all realize how much this team invests into making worship the best it can be. Not only do they give their time on sunday mornings but they have personal practice time and then invest 3.5 hours on thursday night. So go team.

Again we are continuing the search for another electric guitar player if anyone is out there. If you know of someone have them email me at adam@elementweb.net.

Jeff's one prayer was Lord Make Us ALIVE. Incredible message today. This is element's heartbeat and pours through each of us on staff. That God would bring life to the Lost in cheyenne and pour life into every church. Jeff way to go, so proud to serve under you. YOU MAKE ME PROUD, SON. LOL. (inside joke, had to be there).

Man once again we had movie time technicalities. We luckily ended service a little short this week, but if we would have went any longer we would have been interrupted by the amazing theatrical previews.

IT WAS SO HOT TODAY. I thought my face was going to melt away. O MY WORD. When the lights are on and the Haze is going it creates a 110 degree environment. Hope we get that fixed.

Going to miss everyone this week. Amber and I will be in Connecticut and New York City visiting Amber's home town. Looking forward to being out east again. I have never been to New York, so I am looking forward to all that we will get to experience.

Looking forward to getting back to the drawing board. We have some fun SURPRISES for you all in our next series. Can't wait.

Alright off to play ULTIMATE FRISBEE,
See you all in 2 weeks. Follow the blog this week for updates on Adam's first experience in the Big City.

Set List for 7-20-08
Dying to Live - Jonah 33
I am Free - Jon Egan
Marvelous Light - Hall
Here in your presence - Jon Egan
God of this city/Make us alive - Chris Tomlin/Adam Cruz

Excited,
Adam