Monday, December 8, 2008

sunday afterthoughts

yesturday "was", period. It happened. I felt like I was in an entirely different church leading worship. It was amazing and awkward at the same time.

10 people got saved yesturday. I told my wife, "that is the greatest way we could have entered the new facility".

I love this church and being used by God in what He is doing here.

Remember to go to www.elementweb.net/youchoose to vote for the set list on the last sunday of the year.



Also make sure to get your tickets for Rockin Round the Tree. Our Christmas EveEve service. YOu won't want to miss it. Tickets are almost gone. We are out of first service and half way thru 2nd service.

Set List:
Counting on God - New Life Worship
Gloria - Mercy Me
Glorified - New Life Worship
Maker of Heaven - New Life Worship
Wrap me in your arms - Lisa Gungor
Permanent - David Cook