Tuesday, May 20, 2008

sunday afterthoughts

Set List May 18th

This week was a lot of fun. We did all hymns. I wasn't real sure how it would all turn out, but it went well. The band rocked out those songs. Great job. We made them very elementish. Its funny how some people are sold on hymns as the only true way of worship and here we have guys in our church in love with Jesus that have never heard a single one of those songs we played.

All Hail the Power of Jesus Name/Raise up the crown - Chris Tomlin
Holy Holy Holy - Steven Curtis Chapman
Come thou Fount - Gateway
Fairest - New Life Church
My chains are gone - Tomlin

Jeff and I will be heading out to D.C. tommorow for a conference. I am very excited. I have never been to the east coast and this summer I get to go twice.

Hey for all of you out there that are ready for some "ULTIMATE FRISBEE" it is starting this Sunday at 2:00pm. If you have never played, COME anyways, it is a lot of fun. We will play this week at Holiday park off of Lincolnway and then we can discuss a better park for next time.

I love being your worship pastor,

Can't wait for sunday,
Adam