Tuesday, March 18, 2008

UPDATE

WOW sorry I have not blogged for a long time. With a Volunteer Banquet, Dropping 25,000 easter eggs from the sky, going to 3 services, and buying a house that I painted every night for the last 2 weeks, I have not had time to blog.

We launched 3 services last week, which went phenomenal. We have an incredible Road Crew who set that whole service up.
Our e:coustic service was a good feel. It was actually a really relaxing service.

Our egg drop was unreal. You can view the video here. Over 2000 people showed up, 60 some volunteers and 2 helicopters. I was great.

Easter is this sunday and I am nervous if we will have enough room. I am praying that we pack that place out, all 3 services.

I still need to post pics of our new house, its coming together. If anyone likes to paint, feel free to come paint. HA.

I don't do this often but I just loaded my itunes with a bunch of new stuff so here is a music update if your looking for something new:
Jared Anderson - Where Faith Comes From
Lee Mcderment - A matchlight in the dark
Jon Foreman (lead guy for SWITCHFOOT) - Acoustic EP (Fall and Winter)
Pillar - For the love of the game

Set List for Sunday March 16th,
Let God Arise - Chris Tomlin
Beautiful Jesus - Kristian Stanfill
Nothing But the Blood/I could sing of your love forever - Element arrangement
Hosanna - Hillsongs United

OH and one last thought, LOST is taking a 4 week break but this next episode is going to out of this world. We find out what happened to Michael. There you go LOST fans.