Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HOME

What a great Easter we had at Element Church. It was a little nerve racking at first when our Theater Employee that lets us in did not show. So we had to practially break into the theater so we could get setup.

528 in church easter sunday. That is incredible. I do not believe it when I think about it. If someone asked me where I thought we would be after 5 months of church I would have said, um I hope we have a good solid group of 50 with the possibility of maybe reaching like 150 or so. 528 NO WAY!

27 salvations on sunday. Everytime people ask how the church is going, I say people are finding their way home. It blows me away that over 70 people have come into relationship with Jesus at Element Church. WHY DO I GET TO BE A PART OF THIS!

Jeff did a really cool illustration this week for his message. It will be online probably at the end of the week.

Amber and I were able to come back to sheridan for a few days and it has been so relaxing, just seeing some old friends.

Short but sweet,
Peace out element,

Set List for Easter Sunday,
My Savior Lives - New Life Church
Marvelous Light - Charlie Hall
At the Cross - Hillsongs United
My Chains are Gone - Chris Tomlin

Worshipping Him,
Adam