Sunday, February 3, 2008

Element Church Sunday Afterthoughts 2-3-08

GO GIANTS! That had to be the best superbowl I have ever seen. I honestly didn't think they had it in them but I am so glad they stuck with it.

We tackled one of the toughest subjects in the church that I ever had. I felt for Jeff cause he was the one that had to stand up there and present it. ELEMENT we are so blessed to have Jeff leading this church. Working next to him on a daily basis I get to see how passionate he is for you and offering LIFE to everyone who comes through those doors.

We tackeled Satans 6 biggest sex lies, to expose him for who he is. People are finding freedom. 2 people found LIFE, making decisions for Christ. And several people raised their hands for freedom.

I will post some pics this week of set design and series graphics.

313 in church today, which means contiuned growth which means we are looking for our next location here at Element Church. Very excited about that. More to come.

SET LIST FEB. 3rd:
I will never stop- Michael Gungor
Blessed be your name- Matt Redman
The Stand/Mighty to Save- United
Wrap me in your arms- Lisa Gungor
Come and Rescue- Adam Cruz


Worshipping Him,
Adam