Friday, August 17, 2007

Worst Nightmare

Had the worst dream last night.

We were at launch. 300 People showed up. I dont know what happen up till 10am but at 10 I remember vividly. We were getting ready to start the first song, only I forgot what it was. So I turned around to my band and they didnt know because I forgot to give chord charts out and and a song list. So I just picked one and we started playing open the eyes of my heart and everyone went crazy. In the dream there was like 5 feet of flat space in front and everyone came up there. People were singing loud, jumping, going nuts. Then after that first song, I couldnt remember what was next. So we took about 5 minutes of pause time to figure out another song. People were talking and excited to be there, they were cheering. It was nuts. I kept looking at Jeff in the recording studio (ha) cause I knew he would be mad. But he was laughing. OMG. I know this is nuts. For some reason there was this really big stuffed animal covering my microphone and when I took it off there was no mic. So no one could hear me. Then they brought me a mic, but between that time I sang a song accapelo. YEah this is not how I thought service on launch would go. Then after all that my in ear monitors didnt work. So after finally getting through a few songs I remember we forgot our brand new Canon XL 1 video camera. But then I saw some dude out in the crowd floating around with one.

there you go thats all i remember.

We have some sweet stuff planned for launch, lets hope it goes way better that this.

Worshipping Him,
Adam