Saturday, August 4, 2007

Once Again.

Hey everyone, probably just Jeff and a couple of others, haha, anyways. Its here again. I have been so anxious today because our Second Preview service is tommorow morning at 10:00am.

---We found a drummer. Praise God! I was getting very nervous, because we push our Preview services as a much larger production than our Unplugged, so I wanted the full band feel. Anyways Bryant is the new addition and a great addition he is.

--- I am very excited about tommorow. The service layout is really good. A great worship set to open things up followed by a creative monologue drama and I am very excited about Jeff's message. It will be great. We will post the service on the site or this blog by Wed. Please pray for us that things run smooth, that new faces show up, and that God's presence is there and brings change to peoples lives.

--- We couldnt pull of what we have for tommorow, or be as calm as we are with out our priceless volunteers. We have a great crew of people that have stepped up and said yes to serving at Element Church and we thankyou so much. You make the service happen.

---Again I probably wont sleep tongiht, we will see. I am just so excited.

Worshipping Him,
Adam