Thursday, June 14, 2007

Update

Wow... Its been a long time.
So here we are. Amber and I are in cheyenne. We have finished getting our apartment looking like its livable. We absolutely love it here. I love my being a part of element church and working for Jeff. Jeff truely is amazing and gifted of God, I have learned and enjoyed so much from being apart of his life. Element Church is beginning. Its great when vision starts to unfold. When what has been in your heart for so long starts to take shape.

Amber, today actually, has started working at a great dental office here in cheyenne, actually one that was not hiring until they saw here resume (what a suprise)! She is so excited cause this is where she wanted to work. It reminded her of Eagle Summit in Buffalo.

I will start posting more consistently from here on out.


For the Lamb's reward,
Adam