Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday AfterThoughts!

Today I wore flip flops!!

This is my favorite season. I love flip flops. And it was a busting 60 degrees today, so I started early.

We had some hickups this week with the worship team. But they did awesome. Adjusted well. And God was worship. I really felt like today everyone was connecting. I love seeing physical demonstration of what God is doing in peoples hearts during worship.

Jeff closed the Wild Goose Chase series today with a passionate, fire-up, finale. I love being behind a man with so much vision and executing passion for a church and its impact in a city. COME ON CHURCH! Its game time!

We have SO many things happening here at element, there is buzz in the air.
1) We are launching 3 services in 2 weeks
2) We are launching our new series Sunday School
3) We are launching our brand new website by the end of this week
4) We are dropping 40,000 easter eggs from a helicopter April 4th
5) We are doing an easter service in a way I am sure will surprise you all!!

I love this church!

Set List for 3-15-09
Everyone (praises) - Desperation Band
Blessed be your name - Matt Redman
Beautiful Jesus - Kristian Stanfill
Mighty to Save - Hillsong United
It is well


Buzzing
adam