Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Couldn't sleep

Not sure if its cause of a building, not sure if its because of what I see in the future of element church, not sure is its because of how much I love my job, not sure if its because of how much I love the band, not sure if its because of the opportunities we have as a worship team coming up, to play outside of church, not sure if its the songs God has given us since we started this thing, but what ever it is I didn't shut my eyes until 4:00am this morning. I could not for the life of me fall asleep. I was thinking about everything. I was thinking about all the songs we have written through element church, and it got me all excited about releasing them some day. I thought and thought and thought about so many things. At one point I got up to check the weather just to get my mind from racing.

This has not happened to me in a long time, and I am confused weather I love when it does happen, LOL, cause then I get no sleep. I love this church, and love "climbing these mountains" with you guys. I guess it was just one of those nights, where God was just showing me all the ways he has blessed me lately. I love when He does that.

Blessed,
Adam